11.05.2011

where the green grass grows?

i definitely need to improve still on the portraiture level...but i am starting to recognize my problem i think.  i really like to keep the f stop as low as possible, but i think that narrows my ability to focus on a large area, and that is why someones nose is in focus, but not their eyes, etc.  so...note to self:  when taking pictures today, raise the f stop a bit.

at any rate, this lovely lovely family was kind enough to let me experiment on them, and in spite of it all, i sure do think there are some cute pictures here.  and look at that baby, isn't she the cutest thing?!?!  

please don't forget to tell me what you think, i love to hear your feedback...the voices in my head are a little nuts, and i'm not sure if i should trust them...but you, you i can trust!